Monday, May 26, 2014

What's for Dinner this Week? (8)

What's for Dinner This Week is a little insight into my life for you every Monday night. I carefully plan out meals for the week ahead of time and do my shopping over the weekend.  So I wanted to start sharing with you one of the recipes or dinners I am most looking forward to each week.
 
 
Yup I am definitely taking it easy again this week with simple recipes.  We are going to have a taco night this week (I use to have one with my friends every other week but since Munchkin came along this really went away), and I totally slack of with this and buy one of those box kits with the soft and hard shells, seasoning and sauce.  To make it a tiny bit healthier we use ground chicken or turkey.  I also decided to change things up at least for me (Hubby will definitely not eat it) with a great Cucumber Salsa recipe I of course found on pinterest (don't you just love pinterest?).
 
 
 
I haven't tried this recipe yet and will probably cut back on the jalapeno because I can't handle spicy at all. But I love cucumbers and cilantro (in fact maybe I will add extra cilantro instead of the jalapeno). Of course I will also be treating myself to a margarita or two!
 
 
 
Do you have a regular taco or specialty night? What do you do to change it up?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment