Friday, March 14, 2014

Bedtime Story: Dr. Seuss's Sleep Softly Book by Dr. Seuss

 
Synopsis: "A yawn is quite catching, you see. Like a cough.
It just takes one yawn to start other yawns off.

This interactive touch-and-feel book lets toddlers snuggle and squish the soft beds, bellies, and pillows of Dr. Seuss's iconic sleepy characters!"


My Review: I rather enjoyed this book, it has nice rhyming but not as much of a tongue twister as the usual Dr. Seuss books. Munchkin also loved all the touchy stuff. For such a small book there was a nice variety of textures. If you aren't quite ready to spout off crazy Dr. Seuss stories, this is a great way to get started.
 
My Rating: Another great Dr. Seuss touch and feel book. I really love this nursery set, they are simple enough for my Dr. Seuss/tongue twister hating hubby to read but still have that classic Dr. Seuss rhyming and feel. I give it a rating of Four Paws.
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment