Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
The Horse Master of Shanhasson by Joely Sue Burkhart (After Dark)
Heads (Bedtime Story)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Red Wagon
Happy Birthday, Baby
On the Night You were Born
Hope on a Paige
Horse Master of Shanhasson
Wyoming Fierce
Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow
 
Currently Reading:

Dark Chatter by Andrew Branch - Kindle - 17%
The Tale of the Taconic Mountains by Mike Romeling - Nook - On Page 32 of 389
Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - PB - on Page 40 of 383

 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione (Series Challenge)
Water Harvest by Eric Diehl (Requested Review)
V for Vendetta by Alan Moore (Graphic Novel)
Juliette Immortal by Stacey Jay
Judgment by Jade Varden


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I am finally starting to get back into the groove of reading. I have had to pick a few books that aren't on my immediate to read list just to get me back into the mood and rhythm. Of course now that I am just getting motivated again, I will be heading in for my next surgery on Thursday, but at least with this one I won't be allowed to do anything but read.

I hope you all have a great reading adventure this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment