Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Another Update

Thank goodness, I am feeling so much better and have been able to start getting caught up on my reading, reviews and emails.  I am back to work, for now at least.
 
Munchkin's 1st Birthday this weekend turned out to be great! All the work and effort were well worth it. Here are a couple of pictures for you guys . . .
 
 
 

 
We did presents the next morning since he was having so much fun playing with his guests.
 
I think someone got a little spoiled!
 
 



I hope you all had a great August and I also hope to have several reviews for you soon and get back on track.
 
 
Note: there will be another brief hiccup in my reading and posting as I have an additional surgery scheduled for the 12th but hope to bounce back quickly.
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment