Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Justice by Jade Varden
Wild Hearts by Susan Mallery (After Dark)
Mommy Hugs (Bedtime Story)


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Meeow and the Big Box
Foodie Babies Wear Bibs
Finding Time
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes
October Night
My Turtle and Me
Heads
Tails
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Lip Service
 
Currently Reading:

Blood in the Valley by JK Hogan - Kindle - 5%
Stork by Wendy Delsol - Audio CD - on Disc 2
Shiver Bundle by Maggie Stiefvater - Nook - on page 86 of 1150

 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Heat Wave by Richard Castle (Audio Challenge)
Soft Spots by Clint Van Winkle (Mental Illness Advocacy Challenge)
Straight From the Hip by Susan Mallery (Series Challenge)
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! I didn't realize how much I read last week, granted many of them were children's books but still, that was a lot of reading! I am slowly working my way through my requested review list, and still have several emails to respond to this week. I felt like this last week wasn't a full week, it went by
so quickly!

Munchkin seemed to be pretty happy this week, except for fighting naps and cutting his 5th tooth! Gosh he is getting so big! He is 9 months old now and developing such a personality, he is a nice combination between hubby's social tendencies and my serious side.

Here is his serious like mommy face lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment