Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Luminaire by Ciye Cho
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Bunny Loves to Read (Bedtime Story)
Northlanders Vol 1: Sven the Returned (Graphic Novel)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Poison Study
Assassin Study
And the Soft Wind Blows
Chasing Dragons
 
Currently Reading:

October Night by Theresa Oles - Kindle - 15%
The Study Bundle by Maria V. Snyder - Nook - on page 321 of 1027


 Books to be Read Soon:
 
Blood in the Valley by JK Hogan (Requested Review)
Heat Wave by Richard Castle (Audio Challenge)
Justice by Jade Varden (Requested Review)
Soft Spots by Clint Van Winkle (Mental Illness Advocacy Challenge)
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yay! A bunch of reading done this last week, unfortunately the house took a little bit of a hit as a result but I don't really care because it was fun!  In fact I have joined the Bout of Books read-a-thon this week in hopes to get a bunch more reading done.  I really want to read around 3 to 4 hours a day and finish October Night, The Study Bundle, Justice, and Heat Wave at least.
 
In other news, I just realized when I was looking through the books I read so far this year that I have made progress on my Series Challenge! I read the whole Shadowlands series back in February! Yay for the first series finished lol!
 
On the ever exciting home front, Munchkin finished with his helmet this week :D  yay! No more helmet for us! Now we just got to get these few teeth on the verge in and we should have a happy healthy baby finally.
 

Hope all you other moms had a wonderful mother's day yesterday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment