Friday, May 17, 2013

Bedtime Story: Hush Little Baby

Synopsis: "Bedtime is a special ritual for parents and children. Lullabies often play an important role. This best-selling version of the beloved lullaby Hush Little Baby is now available in a sturdy board book making it perfect for sharing with the youngest children."

My Review: This is a wonderful book version of the song! The wording is slightly different than the song I remember but it is very appropriate for boys or girls. Honestly, you can't help but sing or hum the tune while reading it to your little one. The images are great too, they seem very traditional and suit the song. Hopefully this will become a favorite of Munchkins because I love reading it to him!
 
My Rating: I love this book and Munchkin has started loving it as well and will reach out to touch my lips while I sing read it to him.  I give it a rating of Three Paws and Stump Wag!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment