Friday, May 3, 2013

Bedtime Story: I'll See You in the Morning


 

Synopsis: "This dreamy little book is like a hug and a kiss goodnight. Reassuring and loving, with a padded cover and foil cover highlights, it's sure to become a favorite part of every child's goodnight ritual."

My Review: This is a great book for bedtime, and would be perfect for those little ones who seem to be afraid of being alone or the dark. A sweet reminder that you will be there all through the night and will still be there in the morning to greet them. It is the perfect length book for bedtime and has a lot of cute little animals to point out in the pictures. The images are bright for those little wondering eyes too. The only issue I had with it is that it gets into a nice rhyming scheme but then you suddenly loose the rhythm due to wording.
 
My Rating: I give this one a rating of Two Paws and a Stump Wag. I wish the wording had stayed a consistent rhythm but it is still a sweet book.
 
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment