Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Baby Farm Animals (Bedtime Story)
Bear Necessities by Dana Marie Bell (After Dark)
Hiccupotamus (Bedtime Story)
Grimm Fairy Tales Vol. 1 (Graphic Novel)

Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Armadillo Rodeo
Bunny Loves to Read
Hiccupotamus
Hush Little Baby
Slow Snail
Easter Bunny
Stealing Parker
Last Regress
 
Currently Reading:

October Night by Theresa Oles - Kindle - 2%
Life of Pi by Yann Martel - Audio Book - On Disc 3 of 9


 Books to be Read Soon:

True Grit by Charles Portis (Book v. Movie)
Twelve Months by Steven Manchester (Requested Review)
Luminaire by Ciye Cho (Requested Review)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Gosh it feels good to get caught up on some reading, reviews and posting. I have also been getting caught up on email responses and working on my writing! It felt like a very productive week last week even though it was a little short after company left!
 
I have a few goals for this month to get several of the requested reviews completed and posted.  I also need to get my review policy written up and posted (I have secretly been reading all of yours to get an idea of what I want mine to say) by the end of the month. 
 
So yea, I'm back and working hard!!
 
Oh yea and I had an uber adorable co-worker last Friday! It was hard to get any work done with him sitting there being cute lol


Hope you all have a great week!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment