Friday, February 22, 2013

Bedtime Story - I Love You More


Synopsis: "Were you ever told, "You know I love you?" Or have you ever felt that you did not tell someone you loved them enough? Reach out and embrace I Love You More, a timeless gift you will share again and again.

Too often love is assumed and not spoken. Love should be seen, heard, felt, sensed, shown, expressed, talked about-and more! Reading I Love You More will become a game, a conversation of love, that people, especially parents and
children, can share for years.

This cleverly conceived flip story, which ends in the middle and starts from either side, will show you what love looks like from both a child and a parent's perspective. With a
simple, touching story, rhyme and rhythm, and vibrant child-like illustrations, this book will be treasured by anyone who has ever said "I love you" and heard the best response in the world: "I LOVE YOU MORE.""


My Review: This is a cute book, a good way to show your love and for your little one to show their love back. The illustrations caught Munchkin's eye and kept his attention. The issue I had was that it flips over, and when you are trying to read a story and get the little ones to go bed, it is a repeating story so it could go on and on and on. Kind of hard to say the end when it doesn't really have an ending.

My Rating: This was an okay book for me, Munchkin seemed to enjoy the pictures but the never ending aspect of the story could really cause trouble with bedtime down the line. I give it a rating of Two Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment