Friday, February 1, 2013

After Dark Review of Hot or Cold by ER Pierce



Here we are, February 1st, kicking off a month of Lust and Love!!
I will be sharing a variety of books with you all surrounding the theme of lust, love and all that lies between. I will have some sweet romances, some childrens love books, and of course plenty of After Dark Steam for all different tastes! Hope you will all stop in and join me!



I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)




Synopsis: "Ryan and Samantha are back, and steamier than ever...

When Samantha Baker spies a present waiting on her desk, her heart frantically beats. Is it from Ryan?

What could it possibly be?

On the flip side, can Ryan give up his rigid restraint and schedules in favor of impulse and passion?

Will Samantha be the one to make him lose control?"


My Review: This is the next installment of the Hot Lunch series that I started reading a couple of months ago. I love that it is short enough to read when I need a quick break from work, chores and the munchkin. It has just the right amount of steam. While it is a short installment, it has so much depth to the story, you don't feel like you are missing anything. Both Ryan and Sam are well developed characters and we get to learn a little more about their pasts in Hot or Cold. But a little warning for you, this one has a huge cliffhanger!! Thank goodness that the next Hot Lunch installment comes out soon!!

My Rating: I loved Hot or Cold just as much, if not more than, Eating Out.  I got to get a little of the backstory that I was craving and now am so anxious to read the next installment! I give it a rating of Four Paws and a Stump Wag!


Hot or Cold was sent to me by the author to read and review.

If you would like to find out more information about Hot or Cold or the Hot Lunch Series please visit ER Pierce's Goodreads Page or her Website

You can also obtain your own ebook copy of Hot or Cold at Amazon

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed Hot or Cold, as well as the series, Ang! Thanks for the great review and pimping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the opportunity! I am looking forward to the next Hot Lunch!

      Delete