Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day Late Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Fractured Moon by ER Pierce (After Dark)
Poky Little Puppy by Janette Seabring Lowrey


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

 How to Train Your Dragon
Just  A Little Crush
Singing It
Breaking Free
Lean On Me
I Love You More
Dark Citadel

Currently Reading:

Last Regress by Rachel J. Thorne - Nook - on page 118 of 212
Make Me by Cherise Sinclare - Nook- on page 31 of 296
Dare to Love by Rosemarie Naramore - Kindle - on page 6 of 105
Next Books to be Read:

TBD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I didn't get posting done this last week but did do a lot of reading in preparation for February's Month of Lust and Love! I hope you will all be able to stop in this next month, I will have a variety of books featuring love, lust, crushes, and steam! I am trying to have a new book for each day of the month for you and trying to have a little something for everyone's tastes! And please bear with me as the regular schedule of bedtime stories on fridays and graphic novels will be bumped a little to accommodate complete series reviews.

Hopefully I can get my Getting Personal post up later today and since I missed Saturday's Movie v. Book post, I will try to get it up this week before the rush of posts in February!

I hope you are all having a good week and that you are enjoying some great reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment