Monday, February 4, 2013

After Dark Review of Dark Citadel by Cherise Sinclair

Welcome to a month of Lust and Love!!
I will be sharing a variety of books with you all surrounding the theme of lust, love and all that lies between. I will have some sweet romances, some childrens love books, and of course plenty of After Dark Steam for all different tastes! Hope you will all stop in and join me!



I have added After Dark Reviews to my blog as a way of notifying you of a review of a book with Adult themes and scenes. From now on I will keep my reviews of all books I read that have explicit scenes in them for late night posts for those of you who prefer to avoid them or easy to find for those of you who seek them out ;)



Synopsis: "After Kari breaks up with her date during Beginner's Night at Club Shadowlands, she's given the option to continue with an experienced dominant. Despite her steamy fantasies about BDSM, the inexperienced schoolteacher plans to simply observe. Yet under the unyielding hands of Master Dan, she not only participates, but gives him everything he asks for. There is nothing she can hide from him. Not her passion...or her love. Publisher's Note: This book contains explicit sexual content, graphic language, and situations some readers may find objectionable: Anal play/intercourse, BDSM theme and content (including/not limited to bondage, caning, restraint, spanking, tethering) exhibitionism, voyeurism."

My Review: A great continuation in the Shadowlands series. I love how Kari (and Jessica from Club Shadowlands too) are not skinny little model figures, they are full bodied and curvy women. In Dark Citadel, Master Dan tries to help Kari break through the social norm and religious upbringing barriers. She has been taught that anything other than 'vanilla' is wrong, but her body asks for something more. I love the Gardens, very exciting and steamy. Dark Citadel is a little bit of a different approach to the BDSM life than Club Shadowlands, so while it is an introduction it is still a whole new story with great characters!

My Rating: I enjoyed this book and love the characters Sinclair creates for her stories! I have grown very attached to them.  I also love the story lines and of course the heat in them is beyond steamy!! I give Dark Citadel a rating of Four Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment