Saturday, January 5, 2013

Spend My Money - Graphic Novels

As promised, you will have a chance to help me spend my Christmas gift certificates!
 
Since it is Saturday, I thought I would start with Graphic Novels.  This genre is my newest obsession and while I have already purchased several, there are still a ton more I wish I could get. So check out the options below (the titles will link you to the goodreads page and synopsis). 
 
 
The Options:
 
 










 
 
 
Okay, so what do you think? Which Graphic Novel should I spend my money on? Which one would you like to see reviewed during Follower's Month? 
 
Post below which title you are voting for and I will tally them on Friday the 11th!







2 comments:

  1. Hmm... I've never heard of any of these, so I had to read what they were all about. I would go with the last one, Bone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with The Arrival but that's just cause it's the only one I've heard of and I've heard good things.

    ReplyDelete