Monday, January 21, 2013

A Late Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Art of the Personal Letter by Margaret Shepherd
Royal Flush by Scott Bartlett
Dark Rider by Kathrynn Dennis
The Nose Book by Al Perkins


Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

 Taking Charge
Club Shadowlands
Snuggle Puppy
I'll See You In the Morning
Little Grunt and the Big Egg


Currently Reading:

Cleo: The cat who mended a family by Helen Brown - PB - on page 124 of 292
Last Regress by Rachel J. Thorne - Nook - on page 118 of 212
How To Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell - PB - on page 81 of 234

 
Next Books to be Read:

TBD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well another crazy busy week over here! I have actually gotten a decent amount of reading done but haven't had time to write up reviews yet.  Regular life has been busy, got Hubby's 30th birthday coming up and of course our annual Super Bowl party.  Unfortunately, our Munchkin has encountered some medical issues (nothing life threatening so don't worry) so there have been a several doctor appointments and some extra care at home. Needless to say my hands have been full as usual, but I am looking forward to sharing some more books with you in the coming weeks and months!

Hope you are all well!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I hour munchkin is OK. I'm reading Last Regress too. I'm not sure what I think yet. I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, Munchkin will be okay, we just have a lot of doctor appointments and physical therapy to do with him. I had to take a little bit of a break from Last Regress, I was freaking myself out lol! I look forward to seeing what you think as well.

      Delete