Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




What I Reviewed Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Waiting for Daybreak by Amanda McNeil
Wild Encounter by Nikki Logan (After Dark)
Good Night Rhode Island by Adam Gamble & Anne Rosen (Bedtime Story)
Fables: Legends in Exile by Bill Willingham (Graphic Novel)


Currently Reading:

Liberty: A Lake Wobegon Novel by Garrison Keller - PB - on page 92 of 288
Cleo: The cat who mended a family by Helen Brown - PB - on page 124 of 292
Island of Dr. Moreau by HG Wells - PB- on page 15 of 206


Next Books to be Read:

Under Camelot's Banner by Sarah Zettel - Arthurian Legend Challenge
Soul of a Highlander by Melissa Mayhue - Mount TBR Challenge


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another fun week! Lots of new reviews and even a Guest Post by Amanda McNeil, author of Waiting for Daybreak about her early reading memories.

I also kind of participated in Dewey's read-a-thon, more of an unofficial participant and spread out over two days.  Of the 7 books I had planned to read I managed finish The Secret Shadow by TJ Silver, Sarah Smiles by Seanpaul Thomas, One Little Christmas Tree by the Curto Family & Rusty Fischer, and Donners Bend by Alexa James! I also got started on Island of Dr. Moreau and Dog Trots Globe.   All of the reviews will be posted through out the next several weeks so stay tuned!

My hubby also gives me Saturday mornings off from Munchkin (thank goodness, he is so fussy I need time to recover from the week) and this week after running some errands I headed over to Barnes and Noble.  Big mistake!! LOL I haven't been book shopping in a while and loaded my arms! Thank goodness they don't have shopping carts there!

Anywho, I have another exciting week planned for all of you! More reviews, a guest post and the new Book v. Movie monthly event!


Don't forget to enter my Giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I'm interested in that Cleo book. It sounds so cute. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get back to reading that one, it has been sitting on my nightstand waiting for me to finish reading it.

      Delete
  2. Sound's like you had a fun week and another one in store. That's cool that you got a break Saturday morning. I just have to giggle. I can't go into a book store without walking away with at least one book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't either and its just been too long since I went to a book store that I went a little crazy LOL!

      Delete