Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Don't forget to add your link and visit other Top Ten lists!
So again I don't participate in Top Ten Tuesday often but what a great list?! The top ten books that we had strong emotions over. What a great way to find new powerful books to read?!
My Top Ten:
1. Rhiannon's Ride Trilogy by Kate Forsyth - was on my last top ten list but it made me feel so many emotions, including anger at my poor hubby
2. Fire by Kristin Cashore - I got very emotionally involved with Fire in this one, I felt her anguish and confusion and a whole other mess of emotions.
3. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - had my heart racing through almost the whole book, too bad the next two didn't live up to those same expectations.
4. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks - how could this book not make it on my list, it made me cry tears of joy and sorrow.
5. Dewey the Small Town Library Cat by Vicki Myron - another book that made me cry, thank goodness I listened to it on CD otherwise I wouldn't have been able to read the words.
6. If I Stay & Where She Went by Gayle Forman - just wow, so much emotion packed into these two books.
7. Pegasus by Robin McKinley - with such strong world building and character building its near impossible not to go through the emotions.
8. Divergent by Veronica Roth - another heart hammering book!
Hmm I can't seem to think of two more but I am sure they are out there, but these are the few that stand out the most in my mind. So how about you? What books made you feel strong emotions?