Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Reading List








Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!





What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Taste Me by Tamara Hogan
Obernewtyn by Isobelle Carmondy
Divergent by Veronica Roth (review will be posted after book club meets)
 
Currently Reading:
Sabriel by Garth Nix - PB - on page 231 of 496
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke - PB - on page 18 of 348
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - on my Nook, page 20 of 1439
 
Next Books to be Read:
Catundra by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
Holes by Lewis Sachar - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge
A Dream Within A Dream by Poe - Poetry/ 2011 Challenge
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
So reading will slow way down this month as I put my energy into finally winning Nanowrimo! I am going to try to finish Sabriel tonight while passing out candy, kind of an appropriate Halloween book don't you think? I will try to get the Bedtime Stories going again since they are easy reads and maybe when I need a break finish reading the Middle Reader Challenge.
 

4 comments:

  1. Sabriel has been on my TBR pile forever. Must get to it! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Do you still have snow on the ground?

    Anne
    My Head is Full of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabriel really is a great book, I just wish I was reading it for the first time again.
    We lucked out here with the snow, just got a little dusting and it is gone now, but barely 40 miles north and west of us they got buried and also lost power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped reading Sabriel halfway for some reason. I don't remember why anymore. Will try and pick it up again although not before the end of November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have to give it another shot. Sabriel is a long book and a little dark (honestly I think I was a little wary of dark corners for a while after reading it).

    ReplyDelete