Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shelving Saturday - #14

Welcome to Shelving Saturday






Shelving Saturday is a weekly blog event I have started here at Eastern Sunset Reads. Each week I will post a shelving dilemma or question and you can join me in the response.


Please feel free to post on your blog and link back here, please be sure to post the link to your response in the comments so I can come and check your Shelving day out!
 
So the last couple of weeks we completed re-organizing our bookshelves in a way that suits each of us. Now this week I want to start discussing virtual shelving.  Most of us little bookworms already are aware of the online websites that help us keep track of our books, but I want to spend a few weeks discussing them.  The main sites that I know of are Shelfari, LibraryThing and Goodreads.  So do you use any of these sites or all three of them? Or do you know of another one that I don't have listed? Please share.
 
Over the next couple of weeks, I will go over the features of these online book shelves.
 
Me personally I currently have a goodreads account and recently started a shelfari account and plan to open a Librarything account within the next couple of weeks.
 
Have a great weekend!
 

3 comments:

  1. Did you get yours all organized?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I joined you today.
    http://alternatereadality.blogspot.com/2011/08/shelving-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup I got all my shelves done last week, thank goodness but of course I already see things I want to change *smacks forehead*

    Thanks for joining Jenny!

    ReplyDelete