Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Reading List





Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




I decided to join in this meme for my sanity and your own to keep track of what books have bookmarks in them!





What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Tears of a Vampire Prince by Christine E. Schulze
Borrowed Light by Carla Kelly

Currently Reading:
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett - PB - on Page 28 of 331
The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke - PB - on page 6 of 348
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - on my Nook, page 20 of 1439
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See - PB - on page 23 of 269
Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner - PB- on page 68 of 296

Next Books to be Read:
Little Mouse on the Prairie by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge
Sabriel by Garth Nix - YA/ 2011 Challenge
O Captain My Captain by Walt Whitman - Poetry/ 2011 Challenge
Bloodmaiden by Christine E. Schulze - Young Adult

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really didn't read much at all last week huh?! Oh well this week is suppose to be yucky so I will have plenty of time inside for reading. 

Also apparently I didn't do my scheduled posts for Bedtime Story or Shelving Saturday right so I just rescheduled them for this week. Sorry about that!

3 comments:

  1. I liked Fire! Though not as much as Graceling :P

    I want to read Snow Flower at some point, and I need to get started on the first Game of Thrones book :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're reading a lot of books at the moment. Which one has you the most interested?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did enjoy Graceling but something about Fire just clicked with me. I have put Snow Flower on a temporary hold, I started it and it is fantastic but I feel that it needs my full attention (a lot of notes to make in the margins). I hope you like the first Game of Thrones, it was very exciting. I have just been a little discouraged at the second seeing the 1400+ pages!

    Haha yea Jenny, I have books at work, books in my purse, books next to the couch and books next to the bed! Right now Nobody's Princess really has me focused on it, the story is exciting and keeps calling to me!

    ReplyDelete