Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shelving Saturday - #12

Welcome to Shelving Saturday


Shelving Saturday is a weekly blog event I have started here at Eastern Sunset Reads.   Each week I will post a shelving dilemma or question and you can join me in the response.
Please feel free to post on your blog and link back here, please be sure to post the link to your response in the comments so I can come and check your Shelving day out!
 
Over the past couple of weeks we started re-organizing our shelves. I know some of you are already done but for the rest of us -  Lets see your progress.
 
I unfortunately did not make any progress this week other than pulling piles of books off the shelves and trying to figure out how on earth they were all going to fit. It has just been too darn hot all this week to do anything other than drink iced tea and read books while laying under a fan!
 
I will make every effort to finish this project this week so we can move on to our next shelving dilemma!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment