Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Reading List


Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!

I decided to join in this meme for my sanity and your own to keep track of what books have bookmarks in them!
 
So I missed last week so I will roll those reviews in as well.
What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review
 
Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress by Christine E. Schulze
Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
 
Currently Reading:
 
Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson - PB - on page 37 of 143
Graceling by Kristin Cashore - HC - on page 47 of 471
A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin - on my Nook, page 20 of 1439
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See - PB - on page 23 of 269
 
Next Books to be Read:
 
A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L. Engle - Middle Reader/ 2011 Challenge
Fire by Kristin Cashore - YA/ 2011 Challenge
Leo the Lop by Stephen Cosgrove - Children's Book/Bedtime Story
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris - Paranormal
Bitter Frost by Kailin Gow - YA
 
 
I am failing miserably again on my Nano book :( I am spending the next two days at work setting up a new computer but then it is back down to business, hopefully I can get at least halfway done and maybe finish in August.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment