Can you believe we are already into March?! I am kind of happy to see spring approaching so I am not complaining at all. For being such a short month February was a pretty fantastic reading month!
We will start with my main challenge this year . . .
TBR Books Read:
I did so well with picking books from my TBR this month thanks to the end of Medievalathon and Fantasy Romance February. So as I said last month in order to make my goal I need to read about 5 books from my TBR every month, so I definitely made up for last month and this month with the 8 books I did read!
2021 Books added to TBR & Read:
I am once again trying to purchase less books this year and to read them as quickly after they come in as I can, so here are the books that I purchased and managed to read before they sat on the shelf too long!
I was super well behaved this month even though there were so many new books I wanted to pick up. I only purchased/pre-ordered 3 new books in February and have plans to read them all very soon!
Goal: Re-read 15 books
Goal: Borrow 30 books
11. Crazy Stupid Bromance
Books Over 500 Pages:
Goal: 10 books
4. Love on the Winter Steppes (Pump Up Your Book)
5. Unicorn Island: Secret of Lost Luck (Netgalley)
6. The Broken Spine (Netgalley)
7. Tears (Netgalley)
8. Please Don't Give Me a Hug (Netgalley)
January Reading Stats:
I read a total of 20 books this month
2,909 pages read and 4 days, 1 hour and 27 minute of listening
Resolutions Check in:
1. Read that TBR: I definitely met my goal for this month and covered the books I was short last month! I hope I can keep the ball rolling in March. - CHECK
2. Re-Read More: I only managed to squeeze in 1 re-read this month but I am still on track to meet my goal! - CHECK
3. Purchase Less & Read More: I only picked up 3 books this month and read 3 of the books that I have purchased so far this year, so while I wasn't reading the books immediately as they came in I did manage an even wash this month! - CHECK
4. Keep Trying New Genres/Authors: I have continued trying more authors in the Cozy Mystery genre and tried a couple of books in different sub-genres of fantasy and romance and a historical fiction. So I am happy with trying new things. - CHECK
So besides my Middle Grade March TBR I have a bunch of books that I still want to get to this month. This could potentially end up being a completely insane month so we will see how it goes.
For TBR books:
The Return to Shanhasson *Currently Reading
Tailing a Tabby *Currently Reading
Summer of Brave *Currently Reading
Thank goodness for audio books! I don't think I would even get through half of these books without that benefit!
What are you reading this month?