Friday, February 19, 2021

Weekly Reading Wrap Up

  Welcome to my brand new reading wrap up, now on Fridays.  I have decided to move my reading wrap up from Mondays to make room for Mystery Monday and also because it is easier for me to wrap up the week while I am still in the office instead of trying to post it first thing Monday morning. 



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

In Love & Pajamas by Catana Chetwynd (Graphic Novel)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Road to Shanhasson
Winterkeep
Tiger Came Down the Mountain
A Vow So Bold and Deadly
Unicorn Island: The Secret of Lost Luck
Please Don't Give Me a Hug
Something Red - DNF 75 pages


Currently Reading:
The Broken Spine by Dorothy St. James - ebook - on page 63 of 320
From Midwife to Mommy by Deanne Andrews - print - on page 52 of 352



Pages Read/ Time Listened
138:10 Hours Listened This Year(14:56 listened this week)
4,731 Pages Read This Year (1,236 Read this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
Winterkeep (Jan. Pre-Order) - READ
A Vow So Bold & Deadly (Jan. Pre-Order) - READ
Death Bee Comes Her (Jan. Pre-Order)
Stormbreak (Feb. Pre-Order)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am finally catching up on some of the reviews and getting some posts up on here again.  As much as my life feels out of control right now, I know it doesn't compare to so many other people. My heart goes out to everyone struggling with no power, burst water pipes and freezing temperatures that they have never experienced. 

Back to the books, I had a really fantastic reading week this week and really got through some great books.  I can't believe February is almost over and I haven't gotten to nearly all the books I had hoped to read, but I did have a rather hefty TBR for this month. I have one more week to get through a few more books.  Next month starts Middle Grade March and I cannot wait! I have already started putting together my TBR and I think it is going to be pretty awesome. 

Anyway, I have a bunch of things to wrap up in the office this week so I better get to that so I can start the weekend off with more reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment