Thursday, December 10, 2020

Advent Reads Day 10: Snow Love by Julie Lipson

 Welcome to Advent Reads!

This is an event I have had on my blog for several years running now.  Each evening I feature a different holiday themed book. Think of it as your Book Advent Calendar! I post a variety of holiday books including romance, children's, middle-grade, mystery, paranormal, and I try to find some that are other holiday celebrations than Christmas too. I hope you will stop by each evening to see what new book I have for you!

Read for: Audio Book, Recently Added

Synopsis: "What makes for a wonderful life? On a crowded Christmas train from Milan to Paris, Amy, an American headed to meet her fiancé, and Martjin, a Finn headed anywhere but home, meet cute. But when their train gets delayed in an Italian Alps hill town due to a snow storm, they, along with a passel of fellow stranded passengers, find comfort and joy in a cozy inn, run by a wise Italian man who forces them to look at the holiday and each other in a whole new light."

My Review: This was an audible deal that I just couldn't resist. It was a rather short audio book but it was so entertaining. I loved how there was a full cast of narrators, it was almost like a play. The whole story takes place on a single day and it is filled with wonderful holiday traditions and Christmas magic. I loved the way the spirit of the season just seems to worm its way into every one we meet throughout the story. Of course the touch of romance was great for me as well. This was just all around a fun read and perfect to listen to while decorating or wrapping gifts.

My Rating: This was a fun, cute and short little story. I didn't know what to expect from it but thoroughly enjoyed the story. I could completely picture it and the multiple narrators really brought it to life.  I give it a rating of Four Paws!






No comments:

Post a Comment