Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday Reading List

It is Monday again, and it is time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.



Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Barren Grounds by David A. Robertson
Nate the Great Goes Down in the Dumps by Marjorie Weinmen Sharmat (Bedtime Story/Chapter)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

The Librarian of Auschwitz - DNF 33%
The Ranger of Marzanna
Red Hood
Happy Narwhalidays
A Pinch of Salt



Currently Reading:

You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids by Lindsay Powers - Print - on page 98 of 320
The Phoenix Empress by K. Arsenault Rivera - Audio/Print - on page 67 of 544



Pages Read/ Time Listened
697:21 Hours Listened (18:24 listened this week)
21,343 Pages Read (604 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Eyes of Tamburah (gift)
The Wolf in the Whale
~~~~~~~~~~March Birthday Waiver Books ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Rain Dragon Rescue
The Order of the Unicorn
All the Wandering Light
Life on the Leash
Phoenix Unbound
You Can't F*ck Up Your Kids  (gift)
Mary Shelley Monster Hunter Vol. 1
The Caged Queen
The Mum Who'd Had Enough
The Voyage to Magical North
I Needed a Viking
The Overdue Life of Amy Byler
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Birthday Waiver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Red Hood (gift) - READ
Scavenge the Stars
Beefcakes
Hades & Persephone
Dark Skies
No Country for Old Gnomes (gift)
About That Kiss
The Ranger of Marzanna - READ
The Girl and the Stars
A Choir of Lies
Loving Cara
This Will Kill That - UNHAUL
Girl of Fire & Thorns (gift)
Murder Past Due
All My Loving - READ
Fury of a Phoenix
Homicide in Hardcover (gift)
Unravel the Dusk
Ruthless Gods
Mexican Gothic
Fable - READ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Okay, so I may have gone on a little bit of a book shopping splurge, maybe I shouldn't have but do I regret it? Not at all! It just means that maybe I need to take a day or two off work (by myself) to binge read a bunch of books! While I definitely didn't read as many books as I purchased this last week, I did finish one that I have been picking at for months and blew through a few more.  I have a hefty TBR for this next week too but I am diving head first into Christmas books and breaking it up with some spooky fall reads too. 

Do you find that you get inspired to read more when the seasons and weather changes?

No comments:

Post a Comment