Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Top 10 Tuesday: Releases for the rest of 2020

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.  It is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and you can find the list of topics on her page HERE.


This weeks topic is the top releases we are looking forward to for the rest of the year. So there are a ton of releases coming up, especially with so much being pushed back from the spring.  This isn't even close to all of the ones I am looking forward to (and I have a feeling that my bank account and bookshelves are going to be crying out for relief by the end of the year).  But here are ten of them that I am really looking forward to, I am going to go in order of release.

July 7th
 

August 4th

September 1st

October 6th

November 10th

November 24th

December 1st

December 24th



There are so many more that I can't wait for, but these are the ones that I have pre-ordered so definitely top of the list! 

How about you? Which books are you most excited to finally get into your hands?












No comments:

Post a Comment