Monday, January 6, 2020

Monday Reading List


It is Monday again, and time to update with what I read last week, what I am currently reading and what to look forward to next week.


Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Fireborne by Rosaria Munda
The Boring Book by Shinsuke Yoshitake (Bedtime Story)

 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

By Design


Currently Reading:
Risk It All by Katie Ruggle - Ebook/Audio - on page 47 of 352
Nameless Queen by Rebecca McLaughlin - Ebook - on page 153 of 352



Pages Read/ Time Listened
10:32 Hours Listened (10:32 listened this week)
0 Pages Read (None this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently: TBR
The Drum that Beats Within Us


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It is always a little weird, after tracking books all year, to see all my numbers back down to nothing at the start of the new year. I usually really like the anticipation of the new year, refreshing my TBR shelf with all fresh titles rotated up from the bottom of my shelves, but this year I find it almost a little overwhelming.  I have so many great books on my TBR shelf that I can't wait to get to that I can't seem to settle into reading time.  Granted we are only 6 days into the new year and I have plenty of time to read all of them but I want to read them NOW!  Is anyone else having this issue? It is a good thing that one of my favorite readathons kicks off today, Bout of Books has begun! It was such a busy weekend that I didn't get a chance to post my sign up yet, but I will have that up later today.

** Also coming soon, end of 2019 stats and favorites; and 2020 anticipated releases and challenges/goals **

Do you like the fresh start of the new year or do you miss the accomplishment of all the reading stats at the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment