Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Top 5 Wednesday: Emerald Books on My TBR

Top 5 Wednesday is a group on Goodreads hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes on Youtube.

So Emerald is the birthstone for May (which I have always been kind of jealous of) so the topic for this week's Top 5 Wednesday is all about Emerald book covers.  You could go crazy looking for all the covers out there so I decided to limit my list to books that are on my TBR. 

Fun fact: I used to work in jewelry sales.  Emeralds come in many shades of green.


I recently discovered that Sarah MacLean is a local to me author! Now I need to read all her books and this is one of the series that I plan to start with.  Obviously, emerald green dresses on historical romances are pretty darn popular. 


I have had this sitting on my shelf for around 8 years, I struggled with Eragon and so have been hesitant to pick up the rest of the series, but this is a really lovely cover!


I have several books by Cinda Williams Chima sitting on my shelves but her series are so long and big that I keep avoiding picking them up.


Amother long chunky series I have been avoiding but am determined to start very soon! I will read Outlander and hopefully I like it because I have already picked up the next 2 books in the series!


It took me some serious searching several years ago to track down this book, now it has been sitting on my TBR for so long that I am actually debating letting it go. But again when I look at the cover I find myself hesitant to part with it. 



Bonus Book
Bambi, I still have not read this beautiful vintage copy I have! I keep wanting to read it in April but I think this may have to be a summer read for me this year.



So what Emerald colored books are on your shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment