Friday, May 3, 2019

Early Reader Bedtime Story: Pete the Cat and the Tip-Top Tree House by James Dean

Read for: Early Reader Challenge

Synopsis: "In Pete the Cat and the Tip-Top Tree House, Pete invites all of his friends over to spend time in his tree house. When they climb up, they realize the tree house is not big enough to fit everyone! They all work together to build the coolest tree house ever.

Pete the Cat and the Tip-Top Tree House is a My First I Can Read book, which means it’s perfect for shared reading with a child."

My Review: Even though Munchkin is getting a little old for these books, we still love a good Pete the Cat book! This was a fun one to read with lots of imagination and friendships. It was easy to read and great for young readers, the text is bold, with lots of sight words and repetition. I like how each of the friends got to add something they enjoy in the tree house but I love the way it ends!

My Rating: This was really a fun book, as are all the Pete the Cat books, Munchkin loves that he can read these on his own now.  We give it a rating of Four Paws!


Good Night! Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment