Friday, December 28, 2018

2019 Audio Book Challenge Sign Up


So the last couple of years I have really come to love audiobooks and in 2018 I consumed more than I ever thought possible. So this year when I was looking for new challenges I came across Caffinated Reviewer  and her Audiobook Challenge hosted with Hot Listens and thought it was time I once again join actual challenges and interact with other readers.  

The challenge runs from January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019 and you can listen to audiobooks in any format to count.  The books can also be re-reads and cross over to other challenges.  There will be 2 check ins throughout the year, June 30th and December 15th, and I believe there will be prizes.   There are also a lot of different levels you can enter, from Newbie to Marathoner.

I am signing up for the Marathoner challenge level with a goal to read 50+ audio books which, based on 2018 reading, should not be a problem!


A few of the books that will be on my TBR for the start of the year include:

 




Do you listen to audiobooks? Will you be giving them a try for the first time? What will you be listening to?



4 comments:

  1. Yes, I do audiobooks. I love listening to them while I cross stitch. I feel like I'm getting so much done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably loose count with cross stitch, but I do love listening while I make cards!

      Delete
  2. So glad to have you join us for the Audiobook Challenge. I hope you find some great listens. Good luck on all of your challenges. Happy New Year.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie! I look forward to interacting with other audiobook lovers!

      Delete