Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fall Dewey' 24 Hour Readathon Sign Up/TBR

Time for Dewey's Fall 24 Hour Readathon!

It has been a couple of years since I could really participate in the Fall Readathon, but I am going to take a stab at it this year. I am due some down time anyway.  I will have Munchkin's soccer game in the morning, but other than that, I plan on spending a lot of time reading. With that said I am still planning to keep my goals kind of simple and laid back. I am also participating in the Spookathon this week so I will be picking up a book or two from that list as well.

'
A Couple Goals:
1. Read/listen for 6+ hours
2. Read at least 500 pages
3. Update regularly on Twitter and/or Instagram and/or Blog
4. Read and have fun, of course!

 TBR List
I certainly won't get to all of these but these are the books I am most likely to select from

 
     Young Scrooge  - 185 pages                    The Dogs of Christmas - 233 pages

        Adventures of Laura & Jack - 112 pages    Frostbite - 144 pages                          

 
A Cup of Christmas Tea - 48 pages          Escaping from Houdini - 416




So are you going to read for the readathon? Any special books planned? What are your goals?




4 comments:

  1. Have fun! I wanted to participate but will be traveling home from vacation and going to see Markus Zusak that day. Too much going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a pretty awesome trade off though! I hope you have a good time!

      Delete
  2. Would love to join, but college assignment is really exhausting😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that, it kind of lands about mid-term time.

      Delete