Tuesday, January 2, 2018

It's Not Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Mistletoe Kiss by Marie Landry (Mini Review)
Life and Adventures of Santa Claus by L. Frank Baum (Mini Review)
I Want to Hold Your Hand by Marie Force (Mini Review)
I Saw Her Standing There by Marie Force (Mini Review)
A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet (Mini Review)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

I Saw Her Standing There
Above the Timberline
My New Friend is So Fun
Snow Dance



Currently Reading:

Scythe by Neal Shusterman - Print - on page 265 of 435
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden - Kindle - on page 39 of 313
Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet - Audio - 35%



Pages Read/ Time Listened
335:13 Hours (about 13+ Days) Listened (11:30 listened this week)
51,233 Pages Read (360 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently TBR




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope that you had a safe holiday celebration and that this new year brings you all the happiness, health and love!   This is really my final wrap up of 2017 as all this reading happened earlier in last week.  I didn't get nearly as much reading done as I had hoped, we were shockingly busy in the office last week and due to animal health (my cat eats the fake christmas tree) I had to scramble to pack up all the holiday decorations last week.  With that said it is really nice to start off the new year with a clean house all ready for the new year.

Believe it or not I haven't even really thought about my plans for 2018, the year came up out of no where for me.  I will be working on my final wrap up of 2017 and plans for next year over this week.

4 comments:

  1. Oi! Sorry the year went out that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mind it too much, busy and stressed just seems to be the permanent way of being anymore.

      Delete