Friday, December 22, 2017

Advent Reads Day 22: Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Welcome to Advent Reads!
This is an event I have had on my blog for several years running now.  Each evening I feature a different holiday themed book. Think of it as your Book Advent Calendar! I post a variety of holiday books including romance, children's, middle-grade, mystery, paranormal, and I try to find some that are other holiday celebrations than Christmas too. I hope you will stop by each evening to see what new book I have for you!




Synopsis: "Join Olaf, Kristoff, Sven, Anna, and Elsa on a holiday adventure in this read-along storybook and CD. The CD features narration, original character voices, and sound effects from the Frozen Holiday special."

My Review: I really love these read-along books with the CDs, they are great in the car or even at home when you need a minute or two. This one is great for those Frozen fans, or really any young kids during the holidays. Olaf goes searching for different holiday traditions and it can be a great way to start a conversation about your own family's traditions and other family's too. We really enjoyed this book and the CD with the voices and sound effects just really adds to the enjoyment.

My Rating: This was such a cute story, we love the audio book with the sound effects and voices and it was a great conversation starter.  We give it a rating of Four Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment