Monday, July 3, 2017

Monday Reading List



Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert (Audio)
The Waking Land by Callie Bates
Otter: Hello, Sea Friends! by Sam Garton (Early Reader)
Last Day Blues by Julie Danneberg (Bedtime Story)
Saga Vol. 6 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples (Graphic Novel)


 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Waking Land
Siege and Storm
Turning Pointe
Saga Vol. 6
Local
Manage a Cowboy

Currently Reading:





 Books to be Read Soon:

Pages Read/ Time Listened
126:03 Hours Listened (none listened this week)
32,274 Pages Read (1,634 this week)

Books Added to Shelves Recently TBR
Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
Samurai Rising by Pamela Turner
Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder
Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Saga Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan
Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
Dragon Teeth by Michael Crichton
Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
How to Tame a Willful Wife by Christy English
New World: Rising by Jennifer Wilson
The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
And I Darken by Kiersten White
Finding Wonders by Jeannine Atkins
World Mythology in Bite Sized Chunks by Mark Daniels
Eliza and Her Monster by Francesca Zappia
Turning Pointe by Katherine Locke
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Windwitch by Susan Dennard
Done Dirt Cheap by Sarah Nicole Lemon
Frogkisser by Garth Nix
Lawn Boy by Gary Paulsen
Code Talker by Joseph Bruchac
Princess Leia: Royal Rebel by Calliope Glass



Books Read From My Shelves
Seige & Storm
Manage A Cowboy



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I think things are finally starting to get back on track here, at home and in the office! I have a bunch of emails to respond to and a ton of pen pal letters to respond to but I am working on it. Hopefully having the holiday tomorrow will help some (even though as usually this time of year is booked solid with BBQs).  Can you believe that it is already July?! I really can't, where is the year going?!  So funny story, as of the time of writing this post (Friday) I have been without a voice for 3 days, hopefully I get it back by the time this post goes up.  I have no idea what happened, I am not sick at all, guess if it doesn't improve soon I will have to go get it checked out.

Munchkin officially transfers to his kindergarten room today, he is so excited and I am a little glad that the class will be smaller and a lot of the trouble makers that he likes to hang out with will be gone for the summer (and some will even be going to different schools in the fall).

For those of you in the US, have a happy and safe 4th of July, and those of you in other parts of the world, hope you have a fun adventure this week!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you lost your voice. That's no fun. I hope you have a great 4th anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so weird, one day I had it then next I didn't and then a few days later it suddenly came back, no feeling sick or anything. I guess I just needed a break from talking LOL! Hope you had a fun holiday too!

      Delete