Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Riders by Veronica Rossi
Martha the Blue Sheep by Gabrielle Yetter
Watersmeet by Ellen Jensen Abbott (Series Review)
The Centaur's Daughter by Ellen Jensen Abbott (Series Review)
The Keeper by Ellen Jensen Abbott (Series Review)
The Garden that We Grew by Joan Holub (Early Reader)
One Cent, Two Cent, Old Cent, New Cent by Bonnie Worth (Bedtime Story)
Huck Book 1: All American by Mark Millar (Graphic Novel)


 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

In Safe Hands
Martha the Blue Sheep
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Over the Garden Wall
Thirsty Day in the Crater
On His Watch
After the End
Little Owl's Day
Little Owl's Night

 
Currently Reading:
 
Loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong - Print- on page 46 of 358
A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman - Audio - 38%
Book of Bera by Suzie Wilde - Kindle - on page 126 of 321





 Books to be Read Soon:


 

Pages Read/ Time Listened
103:01 Hours Listened (none listened this week)
25,509 Pages Read (1,570 this week)

Books Added to Shelves This Month
Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by JK Rowling
Samurai Rising by Pamela Turner
Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder
The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Saga Vol. 7 by Brian K. Vaughan
Over the Garden Wall by Jim Campbell, et. al.
The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
On His Watch by Katie Ruggle
In Safe Hands by Katie Ruggle
After the End by Katie Ruggle
Seduced by the Billionaire by Carly Carson
The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert


Books Read From My Shelves
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince



Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up getting a little sucked into a series this last week, I purchased and read all of the Rocky Mountain Search and Rescue books by Katie Ruggle.  For some reason as the weather warms up, I move away from fantasy and read more romance and this series certainly fit that bill!  I also FINALLY finished the 6th Harry Potter book, just one more to go!! I think I may take a little break from it and try to pick it up again in late June or July.

This week my folks have come for a visit and while we have a lot planned, I do hope to read at least a few books (and I may be able to squeeze in a little trip to the book store), thankfully my mom is also a reader so I think I can manage.  I do have posts lined up for the week so I can catch you up on a bunch of the books I have been reading over the past couple of months. 

I hope you have a great week!

1 comment: