Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Calen the Emerald by Rich Feitelberg
Fables and Fiction by Rich Feitelberg
Monster Trucks by Anika Denise (Bedtime Story)
Mad Tales by Joseph Mazzenga
 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Pups Save the Bunnies
The Garden that We Grew

 
Currently Reading:
 
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas - Print - on page 280 of 626
Keeper by Ellen Jensen Abbott - Audio - 86%
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - Print - on page 114 of 552




 Books to be Read Soon:

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
The Sculptor

 

Pages Read/ Time Listened
91:45 Hours Listened (none listened this week)
17,660 Pages Read (918 this week)

Books Added to Shelves This Month
Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by JK Rowling
Samurai Rising by Pamela Turner
The Mating by BJ Cunningham & Misty Clark
Hold Your Breath by Katie Ruggle
Fan the Flames by Katie Ruggle
Keeper by Ellen Jensen Abbott
Love and Muddy Puddles by Cecily Paterson
Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder
Irish Rising by Marie Rose Dufour
The Sculptor by Scott McCloud
Huck: Book 1- All American by Mark Millar

Books Read From My Shelves
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I didn't get nearly as much reading done as I had hoped this last week.  It was a little chaotic around here.  Hubby has worked every single day for the past 3 weeks, and finally got some time off Saturday and Sunday, so I have been holding the fort down, catching mice, spring cleaning and Easter prep on my own lately. I think all the additional work has really caught up to me because I have been exhausted and barely able to keep my eyes open for reading at the end of the day.

Munchkin did have his first Tball practice this last week and seemed to really have fun (even though one of the boys was already picking on him). He has another practice this week and then opening day and his first game on Saturday! He is going to have a big cheering squad with the whole family on Hubby's side there plus some additional friends too!
 
I hope you all had a great Easter (those of you who celebrate) and that you have a great week this week!
 

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I've been doing so much yard work at our house and two of our duplexes that I dreamed about weeding. :( not fun. I'm exhausted too. It looks like Munchkin is having fun. He'll be ok. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete