Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: Favorites Other than Books

Top 5 Wednesday is a group on Goodreads hosted by Sam from Thoughts on Tome on Youtube.
 
 
 
So again, I have really been enjoying the Top 5 Wednesday subjects, while I may not post every week but I will be participating a little more frequently.  This week's subject is our current favorites that are not books. I have a lot of favorites but here are my top 5 that aren't books.
 
 
1. My "M" for Mom cup.  Munchkin picked this out for me for Christmas and even used his own money to buy it. Such a precious gift and I love using it.

 
 
2. I haven't had much time to paint my nails lately but I have been loving press on nails. I usually use the Broadway Impress nails, but I also love ordering hand painted nails from Etsy.  The nice thing is that they last for about 5 days (possibly longer if you aren't as rough on them as I am) and the adhesive doesn't damage your nails.
 
 
3.  I have recently been taking my card making a little more seriously and instead of investing in a bunch of new products this last month, I decided to try taking a card making class from Online Card Classes, I am in the middle of the Kick Start program that is helping me to organize my ideas and supplies for more streamline working and completing of cards.
 
4. My current favorite tea is from The Republic of Tea, it is a limited edition mom tea. It is a red tea with strawberry and vanilla flavors. It has such a light and sweet flavor, I just wish it had caffeine!
 
 
5. My last favorite thing is I love watching Munchkin write letters and words, it totally fascinates me that he can switch hands in the middle and keep going with no problems!
 
 
 
 
 
So what are your top five current favorites that aren't books?

 


4 comments:

  1. Love the cup! Hmmm, what are 5 things I'm loving right now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute and it is one of the Tervis cups so it is great quality. He was so proud of it too.

      Delete
  2. That is SO sweet that Munchkin bought you a gift with his OWN money!! I'm so impressed. I'm also super impressed that he is ambidextrous! My top 5 favorites that aren't books right now are Netflix, Planner Stickers, Etsy, My daughters, and Girl's Nights Out with my blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves using his own money, he earns it by helping mow the neighbor's yard or shoveling their driveway. We don't give him money for chores yet. But it is helping him understand that you can't have everything you want. It is so surprising watching him use both his hands, I am so right hand dominate you could almost chop my left arm off. Sounds like you got some great non-book favorites! I went a little crazy on Etsy the other day, oops!

      Delete