Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




Reviews Posted Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Guilded Cage by Vic James
Blaze Loves to Race by Mary Tillworth (Early Reader)
Driving Force! by Nickelodeon (Bedtime Story)
Will & Whit by Laura Lee Gulledge (Graphic Novel)

 
 Books Finished Last Week:
Reviews will be posted at a later date

Foreman Farley has a Backhoe
Duck and Hippo in the Rainstorm
Making of a Duchess
Happy Valentine's Day Little Critter
Love Monster
Love Monster and the Perfect Present
Vienna Nocturne
Winner's Curse
Winter Studs
Beauty and the Beast Lost in a Book


 
Currently Reading:
 

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling - Print - on page 337 of 734
Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski - Audio - 62%





 Books to be Read Soon:



 

Pages Read/ Time Listened
44:50 Hours Listened (8:24 listened this week)
8,400 Pages Read (1,447 this week)

Books Added to Shelves This Month
Viking Warrior Rising by Asa Maria Bradley
Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
Bubble Trouble by Mary Tillworth
Blaze Loves to Race by Mary Tillworth
Beauty and the Beast: Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly
Heartstone by Ella Katharine White
Beauty and the Beast by Gabrielle-Suzanne Barbot de Villeneuve
Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by JK Rowling
Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Library by Walt Disney Company
Trapped by Michael Northop
Samurai Rising by Pamela Turner



Books Read From My Shelves
Vienna Nocturne
Making of a Duchess
Winner's Curse
Winter Studs


Interesting Tidbits on the Web:


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another surprisingly good reading week, finished a lot of the books I had started. I did go on a little shopping spree though so have a lot of books that got added to my bookshelves that need to be read soon!  I do have today off so I hope to get caught up on the Harry Potter read along today and also get most of my chores done for the week so I can read more this week.  I am in the middle of two trilogies that I am really enjoying and can't wait to read more!

Right now Munchkin and I are off for a walk because the snow has nearly melted and the sun is shining and warm! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're still getting out and enjoying the weather while reading so much too! I've slowed down a bit on my reading. Nice weather pulls me away. Though today it's overcast and cold. I think I'll cuddle up and read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice to get outside, I find that I read a lot during this time because I like curling up by the window in the sunshine. Once summer hits though it gets a little harder to sit with a book when Munchkin wants to play.

      Delete