Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Blog Content Survey

Hello everyone! I have been wanting to do this for some time and finally took the time to figure out how to set up a survey.  I really want to know what all of you think about the blog, what you like, what you don't like, what you want to see more of and what you want to see less of in the coming year.

I must admit that I set up a pretty ambitious posting schedule for 2016 with posts everyday and on most days 2 times a day. While I enjoyed being so active on the blog it did take a lot of time and energy to keep it up. I am not in a slump or anything like that but I think that I would like to cut back on the posting schedule, so I really want to know what you would like to see stay. I am really proud of myself for sticking to that schedule and I was able to grow the blog so much in the past year and I hope that it continues growing.

So anyway, enough of my rambling, I hope that you will take just a couple of minutes to fill out the survey so I can plan for the coming year.  Thank you all for following my blog and many of you have become dear friends, so thank you!



2 comments:

  1. I honestly quite enjoy your blog. If I'd change anything it would be how often you post. Mostly because it's hard to read and keep up. But it sounds like you are thinking of cutting back anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny. Yeah the posting schedule was very busy this last year, while I enjoyed sharing so much I love with all of you, there is no way I can continue to maintain that pace and keep up with life too. I will be cutting back and would like to only post once a day.

      Delete