Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fall 2016 Dewey's Readathon - Sign Up

Time for Dewey's Fall 24 Hour Readathon!

I don't know if I will really be able to participate as much as I would like, after being at a book function all this weekend, I doubt Hubby will jump at allowing me another full reading day. But I am being hopeful and planning my reading list. No matter what I will still read at least a couple of hours but hope for a bunch more.
 
A Couple Goals:
Like I said I am going to have to be flexible this year and am only setting some small goals.
 
1. Read/listen for 3+ hours
2. Read at least 200 pages
3. Update regularly on Twitter and/or Instagram and/or Blog
4. Read and have fun, of course!
 
 TBR List
I certainly won't get to all of these but these are the books I am most likely to select from
 
  
 
  
 
  
Dr. Frankenstein's Daughters
The Scorpio Races
 
  
 
 
So are you going to read for the readathon? Any special books planned? What are your goals?
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Have you not read the Scorpio Races? You must drop everything and read it. I'm glad you're participating. I get to this time and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I keep hearing that I should read it but after the utter disappointment in the Shiver books I haven't been able to bring myself to read it yet. I heard it is set in early November so now would be the perfect time to read it. I am glad you are finding the time join the readathon! I hope you have a blast!

      Delete