Thursday, March 24, 2016

Pen to Paper: Books to Inspire You - Always First Class

 
 
Good Morning Everyone,  I hope you have been enjoying my series of books about written correspondence.  I have a new one for you today that I will definitely be keeping next to all my writing supplies for quick reference.
 
 
This book has several chapters of just quotes about different aspects writing letters from various famous figures. They are great to inspire you or add in to a letter that you are writing.  I also loved how it had a chapter about the history of letter and mail delivery.  It is definitely a book to inspire and enjoy as a pen pal or letter writer.
 
Next week I will share one more book with you, even though there is a wealth of books out there, before taking a break for the RI Author Month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment