Saturday, February 13, 2016

Graphic Novel Review of Korgi Vol. 3: A Hollow Beginning by Christian Slade

Read for: Graphic Novel Challenge & I love this series.
 
Synopsis: "Every story has a beginning. It is time for this one to be told. Ivy and Sprout follow their curiosity about the shard of stained glass they discovered in the woods. What they find is a clue to the very origin of their beloved home, the Korgi Hollow. In this third book, many questions are answered and a few new ones are created. Follow the brave Ivy and her lovable Korgi cub, Sprout, as they start to unravel the mysteries surrounding their magical land."

My Review: I absolutely love this series of graphic novels! It is wonderful to have a little introduction at the beginning of each one, as they are a wordless graphic novel, and then at the end there is a little index of the characters in the series too. The images throughout are mostly done in pen with no color and I love the simplicity of them. This is a series of graphic novels that can be enjoyed by all ages.
 
My Rating: This is a great continuation of the series and gives you a look back at how the Hollow and it's inhabitants came to be.  I really love these wordless novels.  I give it a rating of Four Paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment