Friday, November 28, 2014

Bedtime Story: That's When I'm Happy by Beth Shoshan

 
Synopsis: "This classic picture book tells the story of a little bear and his family and the heartwarming adventures they have together. Little readers will love this gentle story with charming pictures, soothing text, and imaginative plot, and parents will love reading along with their children. Ideal for children just learning to read."

My Review: This is a really cute book. I particularly loved how what made the bear happy was nothing special, just simple things like a leaf, looking at the stars or reading a book, there were no TV shows, extravagant toys, etc. Munchkin immediately latched onto this book and would give me a big bear hug or kiss when I read those lines. The lines of the story don't always flow but the story as a whole is a great one.
 
My Rating: I adore this book and the message behind it, what I nice reminder at this time of year that it isn't always the biggest things or most expensive things that make everyone happy, but the simple things given with love.  I give this book a rating of Four Paws!
 
 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment