Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review of Shadowed Blood by Joely Sue Burkhart

 
Sorry no cover, it was an online only read
 
 
Synopsis: "The Shadowed Blood, dark romantic fantasy short story, including the first two chapters of The Road to Shanhasson

A Blood & Shadows story,
prequel to The Shanhasson Trilogy"


My Review: So I read this series a little out of order and I wish I had read this one before the Rose of Shanhasson or at least before The Road to Shanhasson. It would have been nice to fully understand the turmoil Gregar faces each day. Now that I have read this story I adore him even more! Gregar is truly the definition of selfless, unconditional love and true hero.
 
My Rating: I just wish I had read this one sooner, it was fantastic to get insight into my favorite character of the series! I give this one a rating of Four Paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment