Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Shopping Spree

Yup Shame on me! I went on a book shopping spree (with a few gift cards I received for my birthday).  I wanted to share what all I got with all of you because my hubby and Munchkin just aren't showing enough excitement ;)
 
Audio Books
  
 
 
 
E Books on Nook
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
On the Kindle
 
 
 
 
 
 
In Print
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well there are some of the books you can look forward to reviews of in the future!! I think it is a nice variety. I also got a bunch of fun books for Munchkin and Bedtime Story :D
 
 
Have you gone on any book shopping sprees lately? What is new to your shelves?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Nice bunch of books. Seriously. Okay... I enjoyed Swoon and Shiver (haven't read the rest of the series yet). And Blue Sky Days, you're gonna love that one. :) String Bridge sounds interesting, I'll have to keep an eye out for your review to see if that one is worth it or not. Enjoy everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you really enjoyed Blue Sky Days and I don't know why I waited so long to get it but I look forward to reading it. The only problem now is finishing books I committed to and not being completely distracted by all these books!

      Delete