Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 Audiobooks Challenge - Signup


 
 
I am joining an audiobook challenge hosted by Hot Listens.
 
I listened to one novel on CD last year and found it to be enjoyable, especially since it gets difficult juggling the Munchkin and a book.  I have several waiting on my shelves just waiting to be listened too.
 
 
I am going to sign up for the Newbo level of listening to 1-5 books.  I am not sure how many I will actually get to read but I will list my choices (in no particular order) . . .
 
1. Eric Brighteyes
2. Heat Wave
3. Life of Pi
4. Horse Soldiers
5. One Bullet Away
 
 
So away we go!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Have fun. I get so impatient with listening to a book rather than just reading it but I do enjoy audio books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I get impatient if it is a shorter novel, I couldn't listen to a YA or romance book. With some of the classics though it seems easier to listen to them than trying to concentrate on reading them with Munchkin.

      Delete