Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Reading List




Its Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey. Share what books you have finished in the last week, are currently reading and what might be coming up next!




What I Read Last Week:
Links will take you to my review

Silver Frost by Kailin Gow
Mistral's Kiss by Laurell K. Hamilton (after dark review coming soon)
Currently Reading:

North of Need by Laura Kaye - on my nook - on Page 32 of 621


Next Books to be Read:

Catundra by Stephen Cosgrove - Childrens/Bedtime stories
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas - April Book Club
Frost Kisses by Kailin Gow - Mount TBR Challenge/ YA
Lick of Frost by Laurell K. Hamilton - Fantasy Romance
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hurray for feeling well enough to read!! I am hoping the streak continues.  I was looking through the boxes of books that I want to read this year and it has renewed my excitement. I am nearly done re-reading the Merry Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton and then looking forward to getting into the Daughters of the Glen series by Melissa Mayhue.  I am also looking forward to getting past the Frost series by Kailin Gow and maybe starting a few of the Arthurian legend books!
 
 
I hope you have all had a good weekend and have a better week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling well enough to read more. I went through a bit of a dry spell recently but now I'm actually feeling like reading again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you have been sick too, so now that we are both on the mend there will be pages flying :P

      Delete