Thursday, March 1, 2012

March - RAK & other news

Welcome to March! It's a big month, our handsome dobie Niko is featured in a calendar this month!! So supporters of his rescue all over the country gets to see his happy face all month long!

March also happens to be a very busy birthday month including my father-in-law, sister-in-law, several friends & my own! Spring also officially arrives, even though it hasn't been a horrible winter, I am looking forward to spring and summer arriving!


March RAK Signup



It has been a couple of months since I signed up for RAK, however I have been sending books out as often as possible!  If you would also like to join RAK head over to Book Soulmates to sign up.

Here are a couple of my most wanted books this month:


I am getting so much closer to a complete Robin Cook set!!


My complete wishlist


So what books top your list?



4 comments:

  1. I only did RAK once and managed to get rid of a few books that hopefully found a better home. I never did get anything in return, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have probably sent out a dozen books but they were all duplicates. I enjoy making other people's day so don't mind sending RAKs out. I will have to check my box and see if I have anything you are looking for ;)

      Delete
  2. So far, Rak has been a great experience for me. I can't send a lot of books ( i eed someone to buy on internet and he come from far so not every week)but i spent several hours to make handmade gifts too. So far i've only received one book and this month is my birthday so i should receive one not a lot but i still appreciate it a lot.
    i'm working on my third RAk of this month and looking for doing at least another one.
    I really hope you will find your hapiness too Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miki, thank you for stopping by! Even though we are all book lovers in RAK I don't think anything could beat a nice homemade gift! That if very kind of you to take the time to send out gifts even when you aren't able to send books, I wish I had more time to do that as well.

      I hope you have a great birthday!

      Delete