Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shelving Saturday - #13

Welcome to Shelving Saturday


Shelving Saturday is a weekly blog event I have started here at Eastern Sunset Reads.   Each week I will post a shelving dilemma or question and you can join me in the response.
Please feel free to post on your blog and link back here, please be sure to post the link to your response in the comments so I can come and check your Shelving day out!
 
Over the past couple of weeks we started re-organizing our shelves. I know some of you are already done but for the rest of us -  Lets see your progress.
 
 
Well I finally managed to finish re-organizing my bookshelves! I already see things I want to change HAHAH!
 
I forgot to take before pictures of each shelf but here are the before of all the shelves:


And here is what they look like now . . .


On the right hand bookshelf the first two shelves are Young Adult alphabetical by author, as shown a few weeks ago.  The next shelf is romance again alphabetical by author. The next shelf is suspense & mystery (mostly Robin Cook) and the bottom shelf is my animal books (reference is on the left and photography on the right).


The Left hand bookshelf the top shelf has some ponies and breyers on it  so no books. The next shelf consists of the classics and then the poetry, again alphabetical by author. The next shelf has historical non fiction and historical fiction (plus a couple of books that don't fit anywhere). The next shelf has my writing notebooks and reference books and to the right are inspirational books. The bottom shelf are all my legal class notebooks and text books along with year books and magazines.

You may ask what happened to the antique books that were causing me so many problems.  Well while we cleaned out the basement I came across an old dvd rack that wasn't being used, it is perfect.




Yay! Finally done with that project, for now ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment